Wearing a face mask does not guarantee that you will not contract the novel coronavirus known as the COVID-19. But, wearing a mask that covers your mouth and nose can greatly reduce the chance that you will contract the virus or you can spread it to others if you are infected ( a possibility if you are asymptomatic). Protect yourself and others by wearing a mask if you are outside your home doing your necessities.
- Inner soft non-woven fabric layer absorbs exhalation;
- 2 middle layers filter out non-toxic dust and pollen;
- Outer soft non-woven fabric layer blocks particles.
- Non-sterile masks that can be used in a non healthcare setting involving low to moderate levels of aerosols, sprays and fluids.
- The Box has a perforated dispenser top for convenience